Today kicks off the week with another Mojo Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO356). I'm also sharing sneak peeks of new products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. The holiday catalog begins Aug. 28 and I'll be sharing many peeks through August!
- Oh, turkey feathers! I used my Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners Framelits Dies add an iconic touch of "turkey."
- SNEAK PEEK! The sentiment is from Mingle All the Way, a holiday stamp set that offers a bold greeting for fall and winter holidays.
- SNEAK PEEK! My colors (Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla) were inspired by a modern pattern from Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper.
- I also used Color Me Autumn to make a custom sized envelope using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. Here's an excellent video from Stampin' Up! demonstrating the Envelope Punch Board.
- My "tall & skinny" Mojo Monday card base measures 6" x 3 1/2". TIP: When measuring the card for the Envelope Punch Board, I used 6" x 4" to allow room for the width of the "feathers!"
FINAL DAYS! BUY THREE GET ONE FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PROMOTION! Ends July 31. Learn more about this offer!
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Mingle All the Way Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 135770 or Clear-Mount 135773), Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (135820) will be available for purchase Aug. 28.
Click on product images below for more details and for easy on-line shopping!